Carefully read the following legal notice regarding the website of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUIT S.L. (www.iberianpremiumfruits.com/), hereinafter IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.iberianpremiumfruits.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUIT S.L., with CIF B02844561 and registered office at C/ Pedro Roque Melchor s/n Chilches, Castellón.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, since the conditions of use of the same, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that infringe the rights of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the web page or prevent normal operation. use of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All web content and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Headline. Website content may not be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor may the information be integrated into databases or compilations. Any other use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this web page that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the homepage or main page but may not reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the itself and, in any case, when viewed together with content unrelated to it in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) The page that introduces the link will not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, its employees or about the activities it carries out.
4) In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS has given its consent for its insertion or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed mark or any other hallmark of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS is prohibited, within the sender’s page, except in the cases permitted by Law or expressly authorized by IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, and whenever permitted. , in these cases, a direct link to the IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, in view of the location, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS will not be responsible for any possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by reasons beyond the control of the company. of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
In the same way, IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of the Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, they must notify IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, with the statements, content or services provided through of them. IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw the links that appear on its website at any time.
IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, is exempt from responsibility regarding the “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that needs to be made, you must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS, C/ Padre Roque Melchor s/n 12592, Chilches Castellón
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may derive from it are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this website will be the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA
The identifying data of IBERIAN PREMIUM FRUITS are:
You can contact us through the following means:
Telephone: (+34) 964 59 00 60 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org